December 13, 2009

Feedburner not send to your email subscribers

Have you ever experienced that your feedburner not sent to your email subscribers. That ever happened with me, where my feedburner did not send to email subscribers, although there are new posts. I was very dizzy once made. The steps I took to solve this problem:


1. change my blogger template
2. verify my atom feed with Feed Validator
3. create a new adding feedburner without removing the old (same account)
4. create a new feedburner by removing the old (same account)

1. change my blog template
I tought with changing the template of my blog will solved my problem, in fact does not affect due to there is no relationship between the feed with a template.

2. verify my atom feed with Feed Validator
Feed validator  is a validator for syndicated feeds. It works with RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0. It also validates Atom feeds.

I just know when verifying my feed through Feed Validator, I found any error on my RSS feed, but I was still confuse how to repaired it and after searching I found that the relationship with the feed was any error with post code, it might be any HTML code error is not allowed by feedburner. when I repaired my posting in fact does not affect too.

3. create a add feedburner without removing the old (same account)
When adding a new feedburner without removing the old (same account), it also in fact does not affect

4. create a new feedburner by removing the old (same account)
This is a final steps I selected feeds/posts/default?alt=rss as a alternative whice before I selected feeds/posts/default and it was succsessful for me. In the next day I found new email from my blog. Hooreeee


This is my experience and I don' t know whether right or no, because I just tray and succsess for me. I hope steps which be given will helping you to solve the same problem of Feedburner not send to your email subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's us sharing

Recent Comment

Grab This Widget